Do you ever feel like life is passing you by too quickly? I’ve been feeling that a lot lately, so I decided I’m going to start doing a better job of keeping track of what I’m doing. At least if things are going to happen at such a fast pace, I should remember a little bit of what went on, right? So this week I…
- Attended a volunteer orientation for the LGBT Center of Denver. I’ve been wanting to get involved with them for awhile and I think I have the time now. The orientation was great and I’m looking forward to being a part of their programs.
- Celebrated my uncle’s birthday.
- Painted my nails the amazing color in the photo for this post. That photo was obviously before cleanup but I liked the color so much I wanted a pic immediately.
- Took my (good) dog for several walks.
- Had awesome dinners with awesome friends three separate nights.
- Listened to an insanely amazing amount of pop music!
Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!