Week in Review – June 16, 2012
Once again, I got too busy and totally forgot to even keep track of what I had been doing for awhile, let alone posting about it. I guess that’s what summer is for! So anyway, the last weeks I:
- Attended a really fun live band karaoke competition. One friend was in the band, another was actually competing/performing. It was really interesting – I’ve never seen karaoke with an actual band before!
- Worked with my landlord to get the water heater replaced. My uncle suggested I boil water on the stove like they did in the olden days. No thanks!
- Took my older dog, who I affectionately refer to as Grumbledore most of the time, to the vet to get on some happy pills. If he’s in a better mood, do I have to come up with a better nickname for him?
- Celebrated another friends birthday, and almost got a marriage proposal!
- Had an awesome brunch, followed by a fabulous shopping trip. I got my shoes for my sisters wedding!
- Saw MIB III
- Took a few dog walks, hence the picture for this post