May & June Reading Wrapup
I totally forgot to post a wrapup for May, which is fine because I didn’t finish much that month anyway. However, I managed to get quite a bit of reading done in June, and I’m still ahead of my schedule overall. It seems like I didn’t add too many locations to my map in terms of original places, but that’s okay!
- Fated – New Mexico: The actual location was made up, so I just stuck it in there. This is my first New Mexico read of the year.
- Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief – New York: This actually takes place all over the US, but the largest amount of time was in NYC. In theory, Olympus is on top of the Empire State Building.
- The Almost Moon - Pennsylvania: Woo, another new location!
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy – London: At this point, England is tying for one of my top read locations.
- The Reluctant Queen – York, England: England is super well represented on my map.
- Click: An Online Love Story – Los Angeles: I’ve read quite a few books in LA this year too.
- Gilt – Lambeth, England: A lot of this book takes place on progress throughout the English countryside, but I decided to stick it at Lambeth since that’s where the main character grew up.
- The Scottish Prisoner – Ireland: This book also ran all over the place, but I decided to put it in Ireland since much of it did happen there.
So, overall, a decent haul for the last two months considering my goal is to read one book a week. My reading progress so far this year sits at:
I will probably end up reading more than my goal this year, if I stay on track. However, I’ll be out of the country for a few weeks this fall so I doubt I’ll make much progress then.